1 h 6 servings 524
- Soak rice noodles in cold water 30 to 50 minutes, or until soft. Drain, and set aside.
- Heat margarine in a wok or large heavy skillet. Saute chicken until browned.
- Remove, and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat.
- Crack eggs into hot oil, and cook until firm.
- Stir in chicken, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add softened noodles, and vinegar, fish sauce, sugar and red pepper.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Mix while cooking, until noodles are tender.
- Add bean sprouts, and mix for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with crushed peanuts, chopped green onions and wedge of lemon.
Per Serving: 524 calories; 20.758.5 26.4 178 594